As experienced lawyers, we guide companies through the legal and regulatory hurdles related to securities regulation and corporate governance. An important theme of corporate governance is to ensure the accountability of management in an organization through mechanisms related to the fiduciary duties of its leaders.
Our attorneys’ have more than 50 years of combined experience in drafting, filing with the SEC annual report and on going required filings pursuant to the 34’Act, and section 16 . We counsel clients on all SEC compliance issues including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and other periodic reporting obligations. Thus, we handle company’s Annual, Periodic and other reports (such as Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Forms 3, 4 and 5and Forms 13 D and 13 G for officers and directors) to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, we will be responsible for the preparation and drafting of Shareholder Agreements, minutes of meetings or consents of the board of directors or shareholders, press releases. Our experience allows us to cost-effectively counsel companies on compliance with state Blue Sky laws and other securities law issues such as reorganizations, recapitalizations, board of director and shareholder issues, and employee stock option plans (ESOPs).
For a competitive flat monthly fee, our legal compliance team handles a plethora of services such as: `
- the legal counseling of your Company with respect to its general corporate affairs and relationships with shareholders
- officers and directors
- government agencies and stock markets and exchanges
- preparation and filing of the legal portion of periodic SEC reports and filings (including your 10-K for the year and the Company’s 10 Q’s for its fiscal quarters), any 8 K’s required to be filed
- any securities filings needed as a result of the sale of stock by an officer or director
- all 144 opinions for affiliates and a pre approved list of up to 30 investors from the company
- assistance in structuring and arranging board meetings and preparation of minutes for such meetings
All our services are on a Flat Fee basis
For more information please call 646-502-7001 or email us at info@JSBarkats.com