Purchase and Sale of Closely Held Companies
JSBarkats, PLLC represents clients in the purchase, sale or merger of closely held corporations or their assets.
The purchase or sale of a business is a significant and critical transaction for a business owner/ entrepreneur. This is also a time when it is necessary to seek the advice of an experienced lawyer to structure the transaction and protect your interests.
Our attorneys manage the legal services required to complete a private corporate transaction including but not limited to:
- Preparation and negotiation of term sheets and letters of intent
- Due diligence
- Drafting and reviewing purchase, merger, non-compete and employment agreements
- Business organization and restructuring
- Limiting exposure and liability of shareholders
- Asset-backed financing
- Convertible debt financing
Our lawyers are creative when structuring transactions with a view towards possible exit strategies and are experienced in protecting and preserving the value of assets, limiting the exposure and liability of shareholders, and consulting with affiliated tax advisors to take advantage of all available tax strategies.
All our services are on a Flat Fee basis
For more information please call 646-502-7001 or email us at info@JSBarkats.com