Our Capital Markets and Securities group is highly experienced with corporate finance transactions, particularly with public company offerings. Our attorneys are experienced in representing corporate issuers in PIPE (Private Investment in Public Equity) transactions as well as other forms of debt and equity offerings including secondary offerings, 144A offerings, Reg. S offerings, and convertible debt and bridge financings.
Additionally, we frequently take private companies public, whether through an underwritten Initial Public Offering (IPO), a self underwritten offering, Alternative Public Offering (APO), an initial listing by filing a registration statement, or via reverse merger. Our attorneys are well versed in private corporate transactions and public securities offerings, stock-based mergers and acquisitions, financings of emerging-growth companies, and other corporate finance transactions as well as securities law compliance counseling of private and public companies, broker/dealers, and investment advisors. Furthermore, we render advice and assistance related to corporate governance practices, periodic reporting (in compliance with SEC, NYSE, NASDAQ and other required public disclosures), proxy solicitations, and broker-dealer and investment advisor regulatory matters. We have developed industry- specific knowledge in a multitude of industries including:
- energy & alternative energy
- entertainment and media
- real estate
Additionally, our expertise in PIPEs and going-public transactions has allowed us to build a large network of funding sources and service providers, many of whom our clients utilize to successfully complete transactions. We pride ourselves on not only practicing law but also on being strong business advisors for our clients in order to help them advance their businesses and increase shareholder value.
By representing multiple issuers in public and private debt and equity offerings, including private equity, private investment in public equity (PIPEs), venture capital, secondary offerings, Regulations D, and S offerings, convertible debt, secured and unsecured loans, and bridge financings, we have developed and maintained a broad range of relationships in the investment community. Because of these relationships we are able to introduce our clients to sources of capital in an effort to help them meet their business objectives. Our lawyers work with true entrepreneurs, public and private companies, venture capital firms, institutional investors, hedge funds, private investment funds, investment banks, brokers, high-net-worth individuals and bridge investors throughout the United States and around the world.
Our Corporate Finance practice handles the following:
- Public and private securities offerings
- IPOs, registered directs and other registered public offerings on Forms S-1, S-3, and S-4
- Regulation D and Regulation S private placements of debt, equity and convertible securities
- Reverse mergers, in which a private company acquires a public company and simultaneously completes a financing
- Self-underwritten public offering, in which we assist a private company in a self-underwritten public offering and simultaneously complete a PIPE offering to finance the transaction
- Advising public companies on financings, Nasdaq, NYSE and AMEX stock exchange listings, quotations on OTCBB and Pink Sheets;
- Mergers and acquisitions, including acquisitions of operating businesses, consolidations, and leveraged buyouts by both management and outside investors
- Representation of institutional investors in financing transactions, such as convertible preferred stock and convertible debenture offerings
- Securities regulation filings and compliance in connection with securities offerings
We pride ourselves on not just practicing law but on being strong business advisors for our clients to help them advance their businesses and increase shareholder value. Our attorneys work closely with business owners to provide the legal advice necessary to make well-informed decisions.
All our services are on a Flat Fee basis.
For more information please call 646-502-7001 or email us at info@JSBarkats.com