The Firm has extensive experience and handles multi-district litigation as well as contract disputes; corporate and partnership disputes; non-compete agreements and theft of trade secret litigations; ERISA disputes; FINRA and NYSE arbitration and business torts; property damage; misappropriation of shares; real estate; guarantees; secured transactions; international transportation and Civil RICO. Our attorneys litigate many different types of actions, including:
- Contract disputes;
- Corporate and partnership disputes;
- Non-compete agreement disputes;
- Theft of trade secret litigations;
- ERISA disputes;
- FINRA and NYSE arbitrations;
- Property damage claims;
- Suits for misappropriation of shares;
- Real estate actions;
- Guaranty litigation;
- Secured transactions litigation;
- International transportation litigation; and
- Civil RICO suits.
Attorneys within this group have expertise in securities and shareholder disputes, including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act, and related regulations covering public and private corporations.
Contact us for a free consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our attorneys will call you back.